In addition to our extensive schedule of entertainment and activities, there will be a wide range of food and beverage vendors to satisfy every taste at several locations throughout the festival.
Drink ticket sales will end at 11 pm, bar closes at 11:30 pm.
Our festival food and drink vendors.
- Catholic Daughters – Irish stew
- Central Valley Junior Class – Pop and water
- Central Valley Teammates – Pork Burgers and Ice Cream
- Frey’s Pub & Grub – Burgers, hot dogs and fries
- H & H Catering / Uncle Ed’s – Ribs, corn beef cabbage, pulled pork and brisket
- Old Country Kettle Corn – Kettle corn
- Pig in a Bag – BBQ
- Sno Shack – Snow cones, hot dogs and polish dogs
- Smokin’ Hot Steakhouse – Pulled pork, pork ribs, Irish nachos, smoked prime rib and smoked brisket sandwiches
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED
Credit/Debit Cards may be accepted by vendors. For your convenience, there will be an ATM located inside the Culture Center.
At a festival like the Greeley Irish Festival, the guests and the vendors have a great relationship. Every year, we strive to bring the best vendors with the highest quality food and widest assortment of vendors displaying their skills and products. If you would like to be part of the festival as a vendor who is looking to market their products, please visit our Vendors page for more details.More Info