Both primitive and RV camping sites are available at the Greeley City Park, located next to the festival grounds. See the map above.
- Upon your arrival, registration with camping attendant is required.
- The camping attendant will find you a good spot.
- Public showers are available Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8:00am - 11:00am at the Central Valley Auditorium. Just a short walk east of the camping area.
Reservations are required for the weekend of the Irish Festival. Reservations fill up early. A nonrefundable $20.00 deposit is required for each camping site, with the deposit being applied to your fee.
- Call (308) 428-5595 to reserve your camping site.
Local RV Camping *Sold Out*
- Fee: $20.00 per night
- RV campers without electrical hookup are considered primitive.
- There are 15 sites with electrical and water hookups.
- The Irish Festival provides generator power to an additional 23 sites.
- There are several water hydrants located throughout park for RV fill-up.
Other Nearby RV Camping
Within a short drive from Greeley are other RV Camping facilities. Click on the link for camping and reservation details.
|Info||Map It||Davis Creek Dam Campground (south of North Loup, 23 mi)|
|Info||Map It||Cottonwood Park Campground (Wolbach City Park, 20 mi)|
|Info||Map It||Home Run RV Park (St. Paul, 25 mi)|