This is the official source to purchase 2023 festival tickets
The Greeley Irish Festival is a one "FULL" day event
Saturday, September 16, 2023
11:00am - 11:30pm
Gates open at 10:00am
The festival will take place rain or shine.
Children 12 and under admitted FREE with adult. Your ticket to the festival includes all of the musical acts, cultural exhibits, children’s activities and more! Be sure to bring a lawn chair.
Advance sale tickets available at these local Greeley businesses
- Country Market
- First National Bank
- Greeley’s Rapid Stop
- Henderson State Bank
- Whistler’s Pub
Purchase your tickets by mail
To purchase tickets by mail, please send a check or money order payable to “Greeley Irish Festival” and a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Tickets will be sent to you via US Mail.
All requests for mail order tickets should be received no later than September 11, 2023, to guarantee delivery.
- Greeley Irish Festival
PO Box 86
Greeley, NE 68842
- Re-entry to the festival is available at all festival gates with a wristband.
What is allowed?
- Strollers are welcomed!
- Lawn chairs. There will be a special designated area for chairs near the open air stage. Lawn chairs will not be allowed directly in front of the open air stage
- Service dogs
What is NOT allowed?
- Outside food or beverages, including bottled water
- Glass bottles and cans
- Coolers of any type
- Pets of any kind except service dogs
- Fireworks of any kind
- Bikes, roller blades, skateboards or hover boards
- Shade Tents or Pop-Up Canopies
- Soliciting or Petitioning inside festival gate. Only pre-approved vendors allowed
Volunteering at the Festival
The Greeley Irish Festival would not be possible without the help and support of the volunteers that donate their time and effort to make this a successful event. All volunteers will receive one FREE General Admission ticket to the festival. If you are interested in being a volunteer at this year’s festival, please visit our Volunteering page for more details.