Thank you for purchasing your Greeley Irish Festival ticket(s) on-line.
You will receive an email confirmation receipt from PayPal shortly.
Please retain the PayPal receipt as your proof-of-purchase.
Your festival tickets will be physically mailed to you via US Mail to the address of the PayPal account used to purchase your tickets. When you arrive at the festival gate, you will be required to present a valid ID and your ticket. You will then be issued a wristband for the festival.
Greeley Irish Festival is a one “FULL” day event Saturday, September 18th, starting 11:00 am – 11:30 pm.
Gates open at 10:00 am.
Your ticket to the festival includes all of the musical acts, cultural exhibits, children’s activities and more! The festival will take place rain or shine. Be sure to bring a lawn chair. We look forward to welcoming you and we hope you have a fantastic time at the festival!
All of the information that you need to come out and enjoy this fun-filled day of music, heritage, food, and merriment is provided on our website, GreeleyIrishFestival.com.
- Re-entry to the festival is available at all festival gates with a wristband.
What is allowed?
- Strollers are welcomed!
- Lawn chairs. There will be a special designated area for chairs near the main stage. Lawn chairs will not be allowed directly in front of the main stage
- Service dogs
What is NOT allowed?
- Outside food or beverages, including bottled water
- Glass bottles and cans
- Coolers of any type
- Pets of any kind except service dogs
- Fireworks of any kind
- Bikes, roller blades, skateboards or hover boards
- Shade Tents or Pop-Up Canopies
- Soliciting or Petitioning inside festival gate. Only pre-approved vendors allowed