Both primitive and RV camping sites are available at the Greeley City Park, located next to the festival grounds. See the map above.
- Upon your arrival, registration with camping attendant is required.
- The camping attendant will find you a good spot.
- Public showers are available Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8 am - 11 am at the Central Valley Auditorium. Just a short walk east of the camping area.
Reservations are required for the weekend of the Irish Festival. Reservations fill up early. A nonrefundable $20 deposit is required for each camping site, with the deposit being applied to your fee.
- Call (308) 428-5595 to reserve your camping site.
- Fee: $10 per night
- RV campers without electrical hookup and tents are considered primitive.
- Fee: $20 per night
- RV campers without electrical hookup are considered primitive.
- There are 15 sites with electrical and water hookups.
- The Irish Festival provides generator power to an additional 23 sites.
- There are several water hydrants located throughout park for RV fill-up.